How can I submit my tax residence certificate?

You can submit your tax residence certificate under “My profile” section in the TWINO investment platform. The certificate should meet the following criteria:

  • The certificate is in English (or is accompanied with a translation).

  • The certificate contains your name, surname, personal code (registration number).

  • The certificate contains confirmation by the tax authority (that grants the certificate) that you are a tax resident in your home country and, thus, eligible to benefit from the double-tax treaty.

  • Taxation year for which the certificate is granted.

Was it helpful?